[SOLVED] Graphics Cards options for Dell OptiPlex 9020 Desktop Computer with LGA 1150 motherboard ?

Nov 27, 2021
Before I start the only thing I want to say is I am new here so I might say things that are not really meant to be said and I apologize for it. Also any mistakes I have in this statement/description feel free to correct me without hesitation. Here it is.

I want to upgrade and turn my pc into a dual monitor pc but first I need a graphics card that will not only increase memory and performance but also help my pc run games, such as fortnite, at decent fps rates, such as 120, without vsync but the problem is I talked to my IT friend about this and I asked if I will be able to get a gtx 1030 and he said that it would be too large to fit into my case and i dont know if my lga 1150 motherboard supports it but I am pretty sure it does just being that the graphics card will be too large for my case.

I want to have a graphics card that has a hdmi option so I can use my spare tv as a second monitor for streams, discord messages, shopping, and updates for games. The processor is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301Mhz, 4 Core(s) and 4 Logical Processor(s). Just in case...the case looks like, or looks similar, to this:

Last edited by a moderator:

jacob249358

Commendable
Sep 8, 2021
Solution