Graphics cards ports stopped working?

Jun 25, 2018
Hardware: Acer GN246HL Monitor and GTX1060 Graphics card, plus some MSI motherboard that i can try to find out what was if it could be helpful

So I doing normal stuff on my pc when i noticed my hard drive running excessively slow, i ignored it at first but as it became more irritating i bothered to reopen my pc to adjust it and assure nothing was wrong. I removed all the cable connections from the pc and the wall, usbs, and monitor normally. i opened the side panel and simply unplugged and replugged the sata cable into the hard drive. then i placed the panel back on not bothering anything else. However when i replugged everything back in my monitor was consistently displaying no signal despite my DVI-D cable being plugged into the monitor and the graphics card and it working previously. I attempted to unplug the DVI-D cable and use the HDMI port instead with the cable i had previously had been using for my tv (so i knew it was functional) however that didn't change monitor from no signal either. I finally was forced to plug the dvi-d cable into my motherboards port to get it to work at all. As i am aware this cuts into the effectiveness of my video card and is becoming somewhat problematic for some of the things i do. I was wondering if anyone here has any idea how i could fix this, or at least an explanation to what might've happened.

(also im not sure its relevant but replugging the hard drive did fix the hard drive issues)

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

How old is your PSU? have you tried booting into BIOS? Are you on the latest BIOS revision for your motherboard?

Jun 25, 2018

CPU: Intel 15-7500 3.4ghz
Motherboard: MSI B150 GAMING M3
Ram: Forgot exact model and cant seem to find exact model, can say its 16gb ddr4
SSD/HDD: TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100
GPU: Nvidea GTX 1060 6gb
PSU: EVGA 500b Bronze
Chassis: NZXT Phantom 240 CA-PH240-W1 White Steel / Plastic

My PSU is around a year old, I boot fine i only have issues getting signal to display to monitor, i believe i am on the latest BIOS revision