Graphics compatability? Radeon to HP?

Solution
The specs for that sff say it needs a low profile and half length card. Information I've seen on similar cards, with what appear to be the same dimensions as the one you picked, show it is a half length(6.6") card. So yes it should be compatible and physically fit in the computer.

You didn't ask so I'll just mention this in case you weren't sure, this is NOT a gaming card. You might be able to run some less demanding older games but be aware game performance is limited. The fact it has 2gb vram means nothing to games with a card like this.
The specs for that sff say it needs a low profile and half length card. Information I've seen on similar cards, with what appear to be the same dimensions as the one you picked, show it is a half length(6.6") card. So yes it should be compatible and physically fit in the computer.

You didn't ask so I'll just mention this in case you weren't sure, this is NOT a gaming card. You might be able to run some less demanding older games but be aware game performance is limited. The fact it has 2gb vram means nothing to games with a card like this.

Solution

kyloth

Honorable
Dec 16, 2013
Thank you, i plan on running everquest, so im sure it will work fine, i am also using it for paint tool sai and blender, so it should fit my needs fairly well. i dont plan on running anything like elder scrolls online or anything like that.