Question Graphics drivers constantly crashing

Sep 7, 2020
As fun as building the pc was I am now struggling with some issues and Im worried that the GPU might not be working properly.
System Specs:
  • MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
  • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Cores
  • G.Skill Ripjaws V16GB(2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory
  • Evga Geforce RTX 2070 Super 8GB
  • Evga supernova powersuppply 650watts 80 plus gold

After installing all the software and driver updates needed I installed steam and origin to play some games. Turns out that every time that I play Monster hunter world, valorant, apex or ori and the blind forest, the games would crash randomly. the only thing in common those crashes had was that they all mentioned an error with the graphics driver (sorry for not taking screenshots). This being my first build I really have no idea how to fix this issue and I'm not ashamed to ask for help and Im losing my mind because the last thing I want to do is replace the parts I have as this was the first build I made with my own money. Any help would be appreciated as I have no idea what I'm doing.
Thanks in advance!

Sep 7, 2020
Are you sure you installed the latest drivers? The latest nVidia drivers are : WHQL 452.06.
Heres the download link if you havent got them : https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/results/162983/
After you install them, reset your pc ofc and see if that fixes your problem.

hey thanks for responding. Yes I made sure tha tthe driver update was the newest one and made sure that it was a clean install also at one point after reverting to older versions I used DDU to make a clean installation of the newested driver but was still unable to fix the issue