[SOLVED] Graphics not displaying

JOSEPH_205

Prominent
May 16, 2017
So ima do this detailed as possible, today I built my first gaming pc (10-1-18). Id turned it on and setup windows 10 after setting it up I diwloaded the update, then my power suppy kept maling a flicking sound I believe it turning on and off, then i turned off the power supply then turn it back on, it will turn on but the rgb ram wasnt ob and the motherboard and graphics card lights kept flickering, I tried fixing by unplugging the cables then plugging them back in, and nothing, I turn back on then it worked, but thats not all, randomly my pc will lose connection to the monitor and cant turn it off, I have to turn off the power supply then it would work, again it turned off but now it wont get a signal, the computer turns on but I cant turn it off, but only by the power supply, the graphics card spins for a second and stop then again. I dont know if it my power supply, graphics card or motherboard. Hopefull I gave enough information to help me out.

Solution
Your motherboard has a special button that allows you to rest it to factory settings. Doing this can usually fix many issues. This is the last thing I can recommend you.

If this doesn't do anything, I don't know what it could be apart from the PSU. That buzzing you said is not normal.

JOSEPH_205

Prominent
May 16, 2017

MSI B450 Carbon Pro AC, Ryzen 2600, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Ram 3000mhz, EVGA GTX 1070 SC and a EVGA 650 G2 power supply. And also, the motherboard has 4 lights, a CPU, RAM, VGA and Boot, if one of the lights light up, it means there is a problem, everytime I turn my pc on, the CPU light turns on, but before I saw the VGA light up.

So it's not only a blinking light. It should be a light that stays on, after booting. Which one is this?

JOSEPH_205

Prominent
May 16, 2017

JOSEPH_205

Prominent
May 16, 2017

JOSEPH_205

Prominent
May 16, 2017

No, its light that indicates if something is wrong, uts stays on until its fixed. It turns on when U turn on the pc,

Yeah okay I thought so. So if the light indicator you're having right now is for the GPU it could be a driver issue. I would suggest clearing your CMOS on your motherboard, which will reset its settings as well as versions. But hopefully that'll allow you to get on Windows, download GeForce now and re-update your GPU drivers.

JOSEPH_205

Prominent
May 16, 2017

Could it also be the power supply? Earlier the power supply was turning on and off, and my graphics card wont display, even when its on, thw fans randomly spin.

JOSEPH_205

Prominent
May 16, 2017

Do you have any recommendations
In wgat to do, to see whats the problem?

JOSEPH_205

Prominent
May 16, 2017

Tge power supply make a buzzing sound when you get close to it, and monitor doesnt detect the gpu also you cant power it off wuth the case button.

Your motherboard has a special button that allows you to rest it to factory settings. Doing this can usually fix many issues. This is the last thing I can recommend you.

If this doesn't do anything, I don't know what it could be apart from the PSU. That buzzing you said is not normal.

Solution