[SOLVED] Graphics preference Power saving, High Performance both showing same GPU

Solution
hybrid gpu is disabled on desktops, you will need laptop to use this feature
No it's not, at least what he asks for is possible.
Yes, I have single monitor that connected to gpu but what about if I plug into the motherboard will be the same scenario happen? I really want to use the iGPU as encoder
Connect the iGPU/mobo to a second input on your monitor, that should be enough for the CPU to recognize it and start installing drivers for it, if everything goes well it should appear as an option in the graphics settings.
Need system specs to be exact.
If a single monitor is connected to the R7 350 then you do not have a choice.
If you have dual monitors you can plug one into the motherboard port/8570d and run programs dedicated to that screen after you set up dual monitors.
You can not output from the 8570d through the R7 350 to a single monitor.

May 17, 2022
Need system specs to be exact.
If a single monitor is connected to the R7 350 then you do not have a choice.
If you have dual monitors you can plug one into the motherboard port/8570d and run programs dedicated to that screen after you set up dual monitors.
You can not output from the 8570d through the R7 350 to a single monitor.

PC spec

AMD A8 6500 (locked) 3.1 to 4.1 GHz with Radeon HD 8570D IGPU
8 GB RAM
R7 350
Windows 10 21H2

Yes, I have single monitor that connected to gpu but what about if I plug into the motherboard will be the same scenario happen? I really want to use the iGPU as encoder

hybrid gpu is disabled on desktops, you will need laptop to use this feature
Connect the iGPU/mobo to a second input on your monitor, that should be enough for the CPU to recognize it and start installing drivers for it, if everything goes well it should appear as an option in the graphics settings.

Reactions: Daniel Howard14
Solution
May 17, 2022

Thanks its now working cheers!

Sorry for i took too long to reply I was at work