Graphics software turns two monitors into one please help

Jan 8, 2019
Since upgrading to the Radeon 2019 adrenaline graphics software, windows have been unable to detect one of my displays but it displays an image across both of my monitors. I would like both screens to be independent as to not continue to hurt my limited gaming performance. My specs are Ryzen 3 2200G, MSI Sli Plus X370, 8GB ram, Samsung 970 Evo (M.2)(500GB), 2x Lenovo T23i-10. I don't know if this means anything but both have Eyefinity listed next to them in my graphics software

Oct 3, 2018
Go into your AMD Settings and click onto Eyefinity. There you should have the option of disabling it, seems like it randomly decided to enable itself

Solution
Oct 3, 2018
If you don't have a tab saying Eyefinity when looking at the home page of AMD settings, try looking for eyefinity options in the display category (I'm basing all of my information off of what I see, when using a separate AMD graphics card, so if you can't find anything I'm sorry).

Also, check if your windows settings are configured correctly for your displays. Go into Settings -> System -> Display and scroll down to the Multiple Displays settings. There, set Expand These Screens (should sound at least similar, I'm personally not using English as my system language)