Graphics Wars: The Big Summer Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

timaahhh

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2007
Ok... Its kinda like your saying the same thing over and over though. Alright, its sorta like your just rephrasing the article again and again. :p

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
You got a little carried away with the links. We don't need 1/3 of the article to be in blue.

Also, did this article say anything we didn't already know? Way to point out the obvious. Of course Intel integrated graphics still suck. Your links for the Nvidia topic to playREACTION are broken btw... The [H] Enthusiast article was trash, giving no numbers, and just basically saying "Yay the 4870 X2 does AA well!". Given the performance of the 4870, all I have to say is "Duh." Worthless.

I'm starting to get really frustrated with Toms at this point. You guys are turning me into a "hater."

Darkstar

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
I'm a fan of folding@home but is there any way to claim my kilowatt hours as donations on my taxes? There damn well should be.

so... toms... not much going on in the world of technology today huh? cause this is full of nothin

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
You got a little carried away with the links. We don't need 1/3 of the article to be in blue.

Agreed. You would think someone would proof-read the articles and check it after they FTP it, but before they link to it. Even when I was in HS using HTML and Frontpage '98 to make websites I knew to check it before posting. Nothing is worse than having a company see your unfinished work online. Finish and perfect the page, THEN link to it.

shovelman

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2008
So you talk about Larrabee and then post a link to a review of an X4500HD motherboard stating that "indicates that the initial product is below expectations and less capable than similar products from both Nvidia and ATI."

How about you find a review of the product you're actually talking about.

Oh wait there aren't any, because there's no parts on the market yet. Moron.

Whomever wrote this is a tard.

G

am i right that you seem to mislead people that the upcoming integrated graphics from intel is larabee?

Status
Not open for further replies.