Grapht Roccaforte is the Desk Made Just for Gaming

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twelch82

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2011
It seems like this desk is not a generalized gaming desk, but rather a desk designed to play certain specific simulation games.
I like my Biomorph Flexo, but it was not cheap. It has adjustable height with the range to support sit/stand, a separate height/tilt adjustable keyboard/mouse surface with rounded & beveled edge for wrist support, and has three monitor mounts that I use to hold my 30" monitors.
The thing about investing in a nice desk though is that, unlike most computer hardware itself, it's likely I'll still be using that desk on a daily basis 20 years from now.

NewbieTechGodII

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
this desk is a PoS.

As a FlightSim enthusiast, albeit one with limited space and budget, I found this to be the perfect item for my needs. Customer Service is prompt (answered my emails several times a day), and it only took a day in shipping (from IN to TN). Very nice product. Total cost of just under $700 (shipping was like $125). You can pick-up one up at their warehouse to save $$.

http://www.volairsim.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.