[SOLVED] Green hue on right side of monitor. Keep or return?

Hi, I have a new LG 34GP83A-B and it has a greenish hue on the right third as well as a slightly darker far left center. This is my thrid one at this point. The first one was alright with color uniformity, but had a dead pixel. The second one had the green hue on the right, more of a red hue on the left, a dead pixel, and a faint dark band across the center. All three had a little darker corners. Is any of this normal for IPS ultrawides or is this an LG quality control issue? This monitor hits all the specs I could possibly want and IMO is one of the best options on the market. I'm determined to keep it even if it takes another return. This one at least does not have a dead pixel, so considering keeping it. Just looking for some opinions. Thanks!

Jf5uFuw.jpeg

Solution
R
Hi, I have a new LG 34GP83A-B and it has a greenish hue on the right third as well as a slightly darker far left center. This is my thrid one at this point. The first one was alright with color uniformity, but had a dead pixel. The second one had the green hue on the right, more of a red hue on the left, a dead pixel, and a faint dark band across the center. All three had a little darker corners. Is any of this normal for IPS ultrawides or is this an LG quality control issue? This monitor hits all the specs I could possibly want and IMO is one of the best options on the market. I'm determined to keep it even if it takes another return. This one at least does not have a dead pixel, so considering keeping it. Just looking...
R
Hi, I have a new LG 34GP83A-B and it has a greenish hue on the right third as well as a slightly darker far left center. This is my thrid one at this point. The first one was alright with color uniformity, but had a dead pixel. The second one had the green hue on the right, more of a red hue on the left, a dead pixel, and a faint dark band across the center. All three had a little darker corners. Is any of this normal for IPS ultrawides or is this an LG quality control issue? This monitor hits all the specs I could possibly want and IMO is one of the best options on the market. I'm determined to keep it even if it takes another return. This one at least does not have a dead pixel, so considering keeping it. Just looking for some opinions. Thanks!

Jf5uFuw.jpeg
I would return, it would bug me for as long as I have this if I noticed it existed

Solution