[SOLVED] green lines on monitor

neohanger

Commendable
Nov 29, 2018
hi, i have a problem. i have been having an issue were green lines appear over my monitor. these lines are not tatic and move with the picture.I am able to see the image but certain colors are covered by a blue or green line. example 1 example 2. i do not recall installing any new hardware or software when this began to occur. when these lines began to appear my PC was going through some Deadlocks. i have wiped my windows installation and now use a new windwos 10 one that has stopped the deadlocks. but this monitor glitch is still here. all my drivers are up to date and i am using a 1050ti on this monitor. the green lines dissapear if i unplug and replug the hdmi cable for the monitor. i have cleaned the x16 and hdmi slots aswell. after switching the hdmi cable between my 2 gpus. the green lines go to my other monitor. its the gpu not the monitor or cable. thank you in advance.

Solution
We're going to need more information. Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Also how old is your PSU? Might want to include the make and model of your monitor as well. You might want to try a different HDMI cable and see if the problem persists. You should also use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall them using the latest from Nvidia's support site. Install the driver in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

2 GPU's?

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need more information. Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
GPU:
PSU:

Also how old is your PSU? Might want to include the make and model of your monitor as well. You might want to try a different HDMI cable and see if the problem persists. You should also use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall them using the latest from Nvidia's support site. Install the driver in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

2 GPU's?

Solution