GS10 without floppy installing promise RAID on win 2003

Ed

Hello

I can not instal promise raid controler fasttrak lite for B2094T15 (gs10)
windows 2003 is asking for a: drive?
I put a usb floppy but after restarting windows is asking for a file but he
is not on the floppy (from drivers by tyan)
I tried slipstreaming but i have only a bleu screen!

please help

Do you have windows 2003 installed or are you trying to install windows
2003 through the card? Either way, you need to download the windows
2003 support from http://www.promise.com and then you should find your
answers.