Apr 29, 2023
I am planning to buy a GeForce GT 730 2Gb DDR5. I have an old system
My motherboard is Intel DH61HO, will is support? My MAIN QUESTION is: Will there be any problem regarding space ,will it be physically fit in my cabin?

Solution
As noted in the previous thread, it ought to work, though keep your expectations limited.

As for whether it fits in your case -- I assume that's what you mean as a cabin is a very different thing -- it ought to unless you have an extremely small case. But you haven't told us what case you have and nobody here is a mind reader. It's a bit like asking you how much I can fit in my car and not telling you whether I have a small sports car or a large truck.

Please don't open new threads for identical and/or related questions.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
As noted in the previous thread, it ought to work, though keep your expectations limited.

As for whether it fits in your case -- I assume that's what you mean as a cabin is a very different thing -- it ought to unless you have an extremely small case. But you haven't told us what case you have and nobody here is a mind reader. It's a bit like asking you how much I can fit in my car and not telling you whether I have a small sports car or a large truck.

Please don't open new threads for identical and/or related questions.

Reactions: BroNo332
Solution