Gt 750m Throttled?

Dakota_19

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Hello Guy's My Gt 750m Is currently Being Mhz Throttled??? Idk why I reset my cpu (to parked) on some of the cores Changed the battery to 70% on CPU. I have no clue and i'm clueless to why it's only going a max of 744Mhz (Core Clock Speed)
http://prntscr.com/ecq38x
More Information on my Graphics Card
http://imgur.com/a/tjJAy

Idk why and any help and information would be useful i have tried searching for this on google for similar problems and no results.... mostly all it say's is stuck at 405Mhz but that's not the case idk why it's cable of MAX 967MHz idk why :( Thanks again!

Solution
Hello Guys, So since no one was able to help I fixed the solution My self. Basically it was doing 405MHz Max Or 744MHz Max! But there was a graphics driver update and I decided instead of doing (EXPRESS INSTALLATION) I did (CUSTOM INSTALLATION) and I left everything in the Check Boxes Checked THE ONLY THING I changed was (Perform Clean Installation) Basically that Install's a fresh new NVIDIA File and set's everything back to defaults because I DID A LOT of tampering with the settings and I guess somewhere along the lines I set something to something that I shouldn't have, But it's fixed... just thought i would Do an update in case anyone else get's this issue my clock speed now overclock's to 1,0??MHz in the 1,000 range now so :) any...

Dakota_19

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Hello Guys, So since no one was able to help I fixed the solution My self. Basically it was doing 405MHz Max Or 744MHz Max! But there was a graphics driver update and I decided instead of doing (EXPRESS INSTALLATION) I did (CUSTOM INSTALLATION) and I left everything in the Check Boxes Checked THE ONLY THING I changed was (Perform Clean Installation) Basically that Install's a fresh new NVIDIA File and set's everything back to defaults because I DID A LOT of tampering with the settings and I guess somewhere along the lines I set something to something that I shouldn't have, But it's fixed... just thought i would Do an update in case anyone else get's this issue my clock speed now overclock's to 1,0??MHz in the 1,000 range now so :) any way have a nice day!

Solution