GTA IV iCEnhancer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakepf1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
Hi there :hello: i would like to know if my pc could run icenhancer ?

cpu : g630
graphics : gtx 550ti
ram : 8 gig @ 1066mhz

I can run the game at high settings 50 fps and a 1680 x 1050 resolution ? and i don't mind if i have to put setting on low or medium, cheers.

Solution
You will be able to play it maxed out alright. The game is very demanding on the CPU, and your CPU, even though not the best, will do the job at the resolution you want it to.

Also, make sure to keep all NVidia Control Panel Settings to Application Controlled, else, you will not be able to experience the awesome mod at it's best.

Also, just in case you need to lower your settings, lower the Shadow Settings Only. This will give you a huge boost (if you turn it off completely).

Thanks,
Rick

DragonClaw

Honorable
Nov 9, 2012
You will be able to play it maxed out alright. The game is very demanding on the CPU, and your CPU, even though not the best, will do the job at the resolution you want it to.

Also, make sure to keep all NVidia Control Panel Settings to Application Controlled, else, you will not be able to experience the awesome mod at it's best.

Also, just in case you need to lower your settings, lower the Shadow Settings Only. This will give you a huge boost (if you turn it off completely).

Thanks,
Rick

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.