[SOLVED] Gta killed my ram??

Quickless

Reputable
Nov 10, 2019
Please keep it to 1 thread
I was playing GTA5 and my game suddenly had a memory leak. I restarted my pc so many times but theres still a prolem witb my ram for some reason. I can open youtube on my browser, but when i click on the video, it doesnt play, and it also crashes my discord call. What is going on?!?

Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gqzQbh

Last edited:

Quickless

Reputable
Nov 10, 2019
I was playing GTA5 and my game suddenly had a memory leak. I restarted my pc so many times but theres still a problem for some reason, and i dont know what component is causing it, if its my RAM or what? I can open youtube on my browser, but when i click on the video, it just doesnt load. Along with that my pc only allows one application to play audio at a time…What is going on?!?

My build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gqzQbh

Last edited:

Quickless

Reputable
Nov 10, 2019
memory leak is software related
how do you know is memory leak and not something else?

from your other thread, sound like you have gpu or psu issue.
check cpu/gpu temp?
fresh os install?
latest bios?

do you really have that many fan?
I fixed it. Get a load of this one, apparently audio drivers can cause ur pc to lag and make some apps UI completely break.. I reinstalled my USB headphone's audio drivers and voilà problem completely fixed. And the thing is, I know GTA5 caused this, thats the part im still trying to figure out.. But anyways, you can just mark this thread as solved just incase anyone else has the same problem, they can do what I did. I would mark my answer as the solution myself, but apparently thats against TOS. Thanks for trying to help!

Edit:
do you really have that many fan?
Yes, I had the fans just lying around, so I said heck with it and installed them. 3 intake in the front (the p500a has a mesh front panel). And 2 exaust fans in the back of the pc, above the CPU cooler and behind it. Is that bad? I did some research and people said 3:2 was really good because the positive air flow caused less dust. Whats your view?

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS