Question GTA San Andreas won't show the intro

Feb 29, 2020
I think Last year Rockstar Games made a new launcher And they anyone who downloads the launcher will get a free copy of GTA San Andreas (RGL Version) then I downloaded the launcher and I had to mess with the settings on the launcher since it was the steam version then I used the San Andreas Downgrader then after that when I launched the game It shows the Nvidia logo then all I can hear is the intro That's it. It doesn't show the intro I can only hear it. By The way I'm using Windows 10 what can i do to show the intro ?

Feb 29, 2020
I think Last year Rockstar Games made a new launcher And they anyone who downloads the launcher will get a free copy of GTA San Andreas (RGL Version) then I downloaded the launcher and I had to mess with the settings on the launcher since it was the steam version then I used the San Andreas Downgrader then after that when I launched the game It shows the Nvidia logo then all I can hear is the intro That's it. It doesn't show the intro I can only hear it. By The way I'm using Windows 10 what can i do to show the intro ?