GTA V keeps crashing

Do you have the necessary requirements to play the game. If you don't have the minimum requirements the game may not even start, and certainly if you don't have the recommended you won't get "like I saw on Youtube". Go to www.canirunit.com is the quickest way OR just read what the requirements on the game and compare it to your system

camkielty97

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014

You can see my specs at the very begging of the video in geforce experience. My specs far exceed the minimum

I would do the following:

This is my monthly "to do" list when I service computers and what I recommend. 95% of all issues usually are 'underlying' things that suddenly 'kick in' when applying these methods. I would also recommend checking for any BIOS updates to the Mobo, just to make sure nothing is 'hiccuping' in the background that may cause 'some' of the over all issue (every little bit helps right???).

Did you install all Windows Updates? Including OPTIONAL except BING? Check them and repeat till ALL are installed.

Download and run Slim Drivers, install all the latest updates but you don't need to reboot until you do the last update

Go to www.filehippo.com, download Malwarebytes, go to CUSTOM Scan and set it to do a full system scan (by DEFAULT IT DOESN"T DO THAT, and AntiVirus doesn't pick up alot of malware) - this resolved almost ALL other similiar posts to date as most had Malware the AV didn't pick up.

Remove whatever AV your using and download AVIRA, AVG, Comodo or Panda go to CUSTOM Scan and set it to do a full system scan (by DEFAULT IT DOESN"T DO THAT) - this repeatedly has resolved alot of people issue relying on MS Essentials.

Repeat the AV/Malware scans till the system comes up clean.

Download and run SPECCY, copy and paste the first tab to show your idle temps

Download AUTORUNS and turn off anything NOT critical on startup, so you don't need to run JAVAScheduler to check for Java updates everytime you start your computer for example. BE CAREFUL AND KNOW WHAT YOUR TURNING OFF BEFORE YOU DO IT.

Open Computer, Can Air dust out the bunnies and use paint brush on the vents, coolers, fans, etc.

Go through and provide a response on each point, don't SKIP IT because "I ALREADY DID IT" , just try doing it again as of THIS post so we know NOW what is happening as compared to BEFORE you posted.