Gta v lagging

Apr 23, 2018
I have radeon 4gb graphics card 8gb
Ram intel i7 cpu and while playing gta v its lagging sometime fps dropping issue come across to me.
Please tell me what should i need should i extend my ram to 16gb or what the hell i need to get gta v on 60fps smoothly. please tell me.

Solution
Well, you have integrated GPU, and thats bad for gaming. You should updated your GPU drivers from Intel, set power options so highest performance, clean your laptop, disable visual effects etc. ( you can find all of them by searching on google how to speed up windows 10). Also, you can give a try to Razer Cortex.
Apr 23, 2018
Thank you so much for answering.
my specs

Windows
10 Pro 64-bit

CPU
Intel Core i7 7500U @ 2.7OGHz.

RAM
8.0068 Single-Channel Unknown 0 1064MHz

Motherboard
HP 8323 (U3E1)

Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz)

Intel HD Graphics 620 (HP) 4096MB ATI Radeon 530 (HP) CrossFire Disabled

Temperature
after playing 25 minutes its temperature raises up 76°c

FPS
On normal graphics without connected to AC adapter its fps 25 average
And on normal graphics after connecting to ac adapter its fps becomes 55 average
and on pausing its fps reaches above 200.

Now please tell me what is the problem?

yo.edy.4ever

Reputable
Nov 8, 2017
Well, you have integrated GPU, and thats bad for gaming. You should updated your GPU drivers from Intel, set power options so highest performance, clean your laptop, disable visual effects etc. ( you can find all of them by searching on google how to speed up windows 10). Also, you can give a try to Razer Cortex.

Solution

This is actually the worst thing he could do,he has a laptop with intel iGPU but also the Radeon 530 if he uses any other driver then the one he get's from the laptop's website he will loose the ability to use both gpus for different things,and games won't understand that there is a second GPU.