kodousekroman

Commendable
Nov 23, 2018
Hey,
when I play GTA V (Online), the graphics turns into painting. After few seconds it turns normal again.
Could it be GPU artefacts.
Here's the picture how it looks:
View: https://imgur.com/a/DhA8HvN

My PC:
CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@4GHz (stable)
GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1060 6GB OC @+52MHz Core Clock & +492MHz Memory Clock (stable - not sure after this incident)
RAM - 16GB DDR4 Patriot Viper 4 3000MHz
PSU - EVGA 650W 80Gold Quality
MB - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming rev. 1.x
Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Solution
Tried clean install of drivers, disable overclock and the temperatures, CPU: 60-65°C and GPU:58-60°C. After installing drivers there was a problem that my NVIDIA Control panel dissapeared when gaming. I installed previous version (425.31) and still without a problem, so NVIDIA drivers 430.39 is faulty for my GPU. Problem solved. Thank you for tips
Is this issue ONLY related to GTA 5, or even other PC titles as well, both offline and online game mode ? Have you tried doing a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers ?? Or, maybe ROLLBACK the driers.... Have you also monitored the GPU/CPU TEMPs as well ??

That looks like a BLURRY image to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: kodousekroman

kodousekroman

Commendable
Nov 23, 2018
This only happend in GTA V but it might be issue with drivers. Yesterday Nvidia control panel dissapeared from desktop options. Going to reinstall drivers, check the temperature and try it in offline also.

kodousekroman

Commendable
Nov 23, 2018
Tried clean install of drivers, disable overclock and the temperatures, CPU: 60-65°C and GPU:58-60°C. After installing drivers there was a problem that my NVIDIA Control panel dissapeared when gaming. I installed previous version (425.31) and still without a problem, so NVIDIA drivers 430.39 is faulty for my GPU. Problem solved. Thank you for tips

Solution

kodousekroman

Commendable
Nov 23, 2018
I installed last Windows update like month ago...no problem. After I installed that driver so 2 days ago it started acting weirdly in GTA V. Yesterday I uninstalled it and it's steady and doesn't show any sign of a problem at all.

TRENDING THREADS