GTA V sky flickering

i7 6800K OC'd 4.0GHZ
GTX 1080
16GB RAM
2xSSD's
Windows 10

Hi

So pretty much i decided to finally get GTA V as it was on offer on Humble bundle.

I have played about 30minutes pretty much max settings getting a clean 90-110fps 99% GPU usage constant and now i have started to notice the sky is flickering, i really notice it while driving. It probably just took me a while to realised it.

How do i fix this annoying graphical feature/bug or whatever it is.

Thanks!

I'm doing testing the settings, Control Panel Gsync, and the different Directx's in-game but no looks so far with that.

Whenver i'm driving around i get game flickering (this isnt the monitor flickering, its the actual game). The flickering is mostly the top part of the games frames which is the sky. The rest of the game, the city, is fine. Just the sky flickering tons.

Jul 26, 2019
i7 6800K OC'd 4.0GHZ
GTX 1080
16GB RAM
2xSSD's
Windows 10

Hi

So pretty much i decided to finally get GTA V as it was on offer on Humble bundle.

I have played about 30minutes pretty much max settings getting a clean 90-110fps 99% GPU usage constant and now i have started to notice the sky is flickering, i really notice it while driving. It probably just took me a while to realised it.

How do i fix this annoying graphical feature/bug or whatever it is.

Thanks!
Did you fix the issue?

Did you fix the issue?
Hi

No i haven't, i played it on my mates Xbox One X (He has a 4K TV but as the game isn't enhanced it was native 1080p so lots of jaggies) a while ago and we could see it happening so i think its a game engine bug and pc people notice it more due to PC players being able to play at triple the framerate than a console player.

Jul 26, 2019
Hi

No i haven't, i played it on my mates Xbox One X (He has a 4K TV but as the game isn't enhanced it was native 1080p so lots of jaggies) a while ago and we could see it happening so i think its a game engine bug and pc people notice it more due to PC players being able to play at triple the framerate than a console player.

Thanks for the reply.

Here is my problem:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyomgsdDrDg

Are you facing the same issue?