Gtx 1050 mini fan sound issue>>

dragmam

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
my gtx 1050 mini(2gb) fan is giving loud noise like (tictictic)...Its so annoying and also scary for me that my gpu would stop working ......What should I do, should i change my gpu fan???or soemthing i dont know what to do give me an idea....:)

beinik6

Respectable
Nov 12, 2017
How long do you have the GPU? If you still have warranty, you should probably return it or ask for a new one or for a repair. Otherwise if you are no expert in repairing those things, dont touch it.

Usually a fan will only make that type of sound if it's hitting something. I assume you've check it's not rubbing on a cable or some other object? It could also be the fan touching the side of it's housing, in which case you may need to see if something is loose or can easily be moved out of the way.

beinik6

Respectable
Nov 12, 2017
Some sellers give 2 years. Just check your order or your bill. Otherwise you may give the card to someone to repair the fans, of course that will cost a bit money.

But we can still try to find out smth else. Are the fans doing the noise all the time, or only under more load?

dragmam

Commendable
Aug 31, 2016
I checked many times Anything is on touch with the fan ...But the fan was not stiff ..It was loose I was thinking that because of it the noise is coming ...I don't know