Gtx 1050 ti low fps at low graphics

Jighost

Honorable
Jun 14, 2015
www.twitch.tv
I got a Gtx 1050 Ti a month ago , never had a good experience with , I have a weak processor but I don't think it should be affecting my gaming at this point, maybe hold my gpu a little bit but not at the point that I have to play pubg with low graphics and still have lags at 20-30 fps , I have 8gb of ram and I have Amd A10 -6700 processor can some one help me out or tell me what I can do and If its my processor tell me a good but cheap one to get.

and I know pubg optimazition settings are bad but I see people on youtube playing with the same gpu at medium settings or high at 50 fps , I can't even go to 35 ...

Solution
There are a lot of aspects that can affect FPS performance in a game, number one is that your GPU is a pretty low end one and you're not going to be able to run new and poorly optimized games without problems. As far as processor goes there really shouldn't be any issues there, while it could be a lot better it should be able to play most games without much difficulty.

Personally if it's only PUBG that you're having a problem with I would blame the game, I run an I7 4790k and an R9 Fury and I get bad FPS on that game because the game is poorly made, so unless you're getting bad fps on other games I wouldn't worry about it.

Nick501

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016
There are a lot of aspects that can affect FPS performance in a game, number one is that your GPU is a pretty low end one and you're not going to be able to run new and poorly optimized games without problems. As far as processor goes there really shouldn't be any issues there, while it could be a lot better it should be able to play most games without much difficulty.

Personally if it's only PUBG that you're having a problem with I would blame the game, I run an I7 4790k and an R9 Fury and I get bad FPS on that game because the game is poorly made, so unless you're getting bad fps on other games I wouldn't worry about it.

Solution