Gtx 1060 Brand..?

viper23

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2013
Hi All,

I am planning to buy a gtx 1060 but i am confuse which brand is good..?

Please help me by suggesting a good brand..

Thanks

Solution
EVGA is a solid brand with good warranty coverage in the US. I don't think you will go wrong buying another brand though. It really will come down to looks, cooling solution, and price as each brand will have a different way of segmenting their product stack, and differentiating themselves from their competition. For example even though I like the look of EVGA cards, they do seem to charge a slight premium compared to other brands and did make a difference in a recent gift purchase.

You can take a look at other forum posts if you're worried about warranty, but I can guarantee you that you will find plenty of people who have good and bad experiences. If your card goes bad, well it is just the luck of the draw. I still encourage you to...

MusenMouse

Respectable
Mar 24, 2016
EVGA is a solid brand with good warranty coverage in the US. I don't think you will go wrong buying another brand though. It really will come down to looks, cooling solution, and price as each brand will have a different way of segmenting their product stack, and differentiating themselves from their competition. For example even though I like the look of EVGA cards, they do seem to charge a slight premium compared to other brands and did make a difference in a recent gift purchase.

You can take a look at other forum posts if you're worried about warranty, but I can guarantee you that you will find plenty of people who have good and bad experiences. If your card goes bad, well it is just the luck of the draw. I still encourage you to do your own research as the most important thing is that you feel good about your purchase.

Solution

hellraiser06

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2006
Good brand depends on where you are located. Generally, ASUS, EVGA, Gigabyte, Zotac are good brands in no particular order. Maybe a few more, that I may not remember right now. If you can tell us where you are located and what your budget is, we can pick one card for you. Also, it would be nice if you could post your PC specs here.