Question GTX 1070 fans are twitching oddly

Jul 26, 2019
I need some help with my GPU... Plugged in some amazon lights, and now I'm getting no signal, and my GPU fans are twitching oddly. Tried taking out the motherboard battery and unplugging the PSU to restart power and what not... Still acting like it's shorting. I doubt it's a motherboard problem because everything is working well, including onboard graphics, but that shouldn't be ruled out either. I am willing to go on a video call on discord to try and solve the issue. please add me BrysonIsHere#6444

Is this a brand NEW GPU ? You need to boot your OS via the onboard graphics, and then after that you must update the BIOS, assuming you are running an older version. Go to your Motherboard's Manufacturer's Website, and check the "Support/Downloads" section.

All motherboard manufactures also have a software, a tool or utility/app, by which you can easily flash/update the BIOS. Check the MOBO's CD as well. But update the BIOS VERY carefully.

Else, it might even brick the PC, if done wrongly. If you are not comfortable, then seek someone else's advice.