Gtx 1080 TI heatsink on gtx 1070 FE

Beleg_Jr

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
Hi,
I've got the oppurtunity to purchase a Palit Jetstream gtx 1080 TI heatsink... I'm wondering if it can fit on my gtx 1070 FE

Solution
Agreed I likely won't fit. But if you're really interested in it you might want to research it more. Unless someone has a more definite answer. Only reason I am saying this is because I've seen a 1070fe and 1080fe heat sink side by side and they were a little different. But they also looked really close. Like close enough it crossed my mind that you might be able to switch them. But there was no logical reason to do so, so I didnt really think anymore about it.

tejayd

Prominent
Mar 11, 2018
Agreed I likely won't fit. But if you're really interested in it you might want to research it more. Unless someone has a more definite answer. Only reason I am saying this is because I've seen a 1070fe and 1080fe heat sink side by side and they were a little different. But they also looked really close. Like close enough it crossed my mind that you might be able to switch them. But there was no logical reason to do so, so I didnt really think anymore about it.

Solution