[SOLVED] GTX 1650 question about full load and temp

Dec 14, 2021
  • Is it safe to reach full load with this card often and for a long time? (because of heavy games)
  • What is this card's max recommended temperature for gaming? 'max' in terms of keeping that GPU safe and not risking it or my PC in any way
The model name is Gigabyte GTX 1650 D6 4GB OC (single fan)
Thanks

Solution
The card will regulate its maximum temperature automatically. Generally, 83C is the throttle point for Nvidia.

While not ideal to run a card at full throttle, they are designed for that. The fan will wear out a little faster, but that is a cheap fix.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
The card will regulate its maximum temperature automatically. Generally, 83C is the throttle point for Nvidia.

While not ideal to run a card at full throttle, they are designed for that. The fan will wear out a little faster, but that is a cheap fix.

Reactions: xUser2021
Solution
Dec 14, 2021

Do you know what's the way to reduce temperature? I'm using ATI HD 5770 right now and on some game the temp is ~80. I tried to lower the settings (resolutions and graphics) it's still the kinda the same temp

Dec 14, 2021
Dec 11, 2021
Do you know what's the way to reduce temperature? I'm using ATI HD 5770 right now and on some game the temp is ~80. I tried to lower the settings (resolutions and graphics) it's still the kinda the same temp
Look up kraken G12 from NZXT!
Or you could do it on the cheap and (recommended) way by means of an Universal GPU block!