Mar 7, 2017
I've just built a new computer specs as are:

Ryzen 2600k
Gigabyte B450M 3DH
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
Gigabyte GTX 1650 Super
Sabrent Rocket Q NAME
500W Aerocool integrator 80plus

Computer has a new install of Windows 10, graphics card works on basic adapter drivers but as soon as I install latest NVIDIA drivers the screen goes blank (no signal), if I unplug and put the HDMI lead back in screen comes on for 3-5 seconds before going blank (no signal)

What I've done :
Clean install of drivers
Reset windows 10
Clean install of windows 10
RTX 2060 works in computer fine
I've put the GTX 1650 SUPER in my intell computer running a i7 6700k and it works fine

The GTX 1650 super will only run on the AMD computer with only basic drivers. Any ideas what might be the issue here

Solution
What GPU did you have on the AMD based system? You're advised to first make sure you're on the latest BIOS and that you've removed all traces of older GPU drivers. To do the latter, you're asked to use DDU, uninstall your drivers and manually download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site and install it in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

How old is the PSU in the AMD based rig and what PSU are you working with on the Intel based platform? Maybe try and work with a different power supply unit?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Would think it would be fine since the RTX2060 works.

Update the BIOS on the motherboard, about the only thing I can think of. Might just have a very late revision card and they don't get along.

Possibly consider updating the vBIOS on the card as well.

Lutfij

Titan
What GPU did you have on the AMD based system? You're advised to first make sure you're on the latest BIOS and that you've removed all traces of older GPU drivers. To do the latter, you're asked to use DDU, uninstall your drivers and manually download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site and install it in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

How old is the PSU in the AMD based rig and what PSU are you working with on the Intel based platform? Maybe try and work with a different power supply unit?

Solution