Jul 6, 2019
This morning when i power up my PC,all are fine fans spin but no display on monitor,i tried all port And still got no luck,is It a dead GPU or Need to reinstall the driver?im very confused because i already Unplug and plug,change the BIOS From PCI to PCIe like many time,Reseat the Cable and etc,Do you guys got some clue,im very confused

Solution
You might want to elaborate on the unbranded PSU. We've had to deal with people who used bad quality PSU's and blamed the GPU for being bad.

Rule out the GPU by plugging it into a donor system that has a reliably built PSU with at least 550W of power for the entire system. What do you mean by open the seal?

You didn't get back on my BIOS questions.

Lutfij

Titan
We're going to need more information. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

From your post it looks like you can get into BIOS. If so, please state the version for your motherboard BIOS and see if you have any updates pending. Also, can you remain in BIOS indefinitely?

Jul 6, 2019
We're going to need more information. Please list your specs like so:
CPU:Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz(1066FSB)
Motherboard:ECS G41 DDR3
Ram:6GB Ram Kingston Pc10600 1333Mhz
SSD/HDD:Seagate 500GB
GPU:Emtek GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB Factory Overclock
PSU:Unbranded,picking up on Antec VP series 500W
Chassis:

From your post it looks like you can get into BIOS. If so, please state the version for your motherboard BIOS and see if you have any updates pending. Also, can you remain in BIOS indefinitely?
My motherboard before was MSI then when i plug no display,i bought up new motherboard,everything working fine but when i plug The 650 Ti,I got no display but the Fans are spinning normally like booting,before changing the motherboard,the GPU also hard to get display i don't know why,The Graphic card is sealed.i open the seal and cleanup but still no luck,everything was plugged in.i need to solve this.

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to elaborate on the unbranded PSU. We've had to deal with people who used bad quality PSU's and blamed the GPU for being bad.

Rule out the GPU by plugging it into a donor system that has a reliably built PSU with at least 550W of power for the entire system. What do you mean by open the seal?

Solution
Jul 6, 2019

Cant get to the BIOS actually after insert the GPU in and turned out that the PSU is the "Faulty" One,anyway i store that PC anyway,thanks for helping,appreciate it