gtx 650 vs 660

Solution
I have the GTX 660 and it is amazing. that being said the normal gtx 650 cant sli unless its the gtx 650 ti boost version which 2 of those are even better than one 680. Sli has some issues but not too much anymore, depending on your use of the card I would just get a 660 as it uses less heat (get the 660 direct cu ii oc version). honestly if you can pick up a 3gb or higher card that would be ideal since 1gb and 2gb is becoming meh these days, remember, memory doesnt stack when you sli so its not like 3gb the 3gb is 6gb, its still only 3gb set memory. Its really up to you to decide waht you want depending on what you do. 660 can max anything out in the market right now easily. 650 ti boost sli is pretty future proof, and yes the 660 will...

draconic36

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2013
I have the GTX 660 and it is amazing. that being said the normal gtx 650 cant sli unless its the gtx 650 ti boost version which 2 of those are even better than one 680. Sli has some issues but not too much anymore, depending on your use of the card I would just get a 660 as it uses less heat (get the 660 direct cu ii oc version). honestly if you can pick up a 3gb or higher card that would be ideal since 1gb and 2gb is becoming meh these days, remember, memory doesnt stack when you sli so its not like 3gb the 3gb is 6gb, its still only 3gb set memory. Its really up to you to decide waht you want depending on what you do. 660 can max anything out in the market right now easily. 650 ti boost sli is pretty future proof, and yes the 660 will run next gen.

Solution