Question Gtx 750ti vs Gtx 950 or something else ? (need suggestions)

Dec 7, 2021
so im new to pc building/pc parts, and I need some suggestions about what gpu to get to replace my current GPU (GT 1030)
I am on a budget as I recently got my new pc:
Specs:
CPU: I5 2500k
memory: 16gb
psu: 500w
120gb ssd

I need some suggestions as I don't really know what to choose, I have done my research on gpus but I am still not sure and need suggestions on which is better and which is budget friendly.
Instead of gtx 750ti/gtx 950, I would like some help to find what gpus may be the best for my pc which is budget friendly.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the PSU in the build as well as it's age? I doubt you're going to find anything budget friendly but you could look into a GTX750Ti...anything higher than that and you're better off investing in a more concurrent platform as the 2nd Generation of Intel's processors are lackluster when taxed with what's available in terms of app's and games in 2021(soon 2022).

Make and model of your motherboard?

Dec 7, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the PSU in the build as well as it's age? I doubt you're going to find anything budget friendly but you could look into a GTX750Ti...anything higher than that and you're better off investing in a more concurrent platform as the 2nd Generation of Intel's processors are lackluster when taxed with what's available in terms of app's and games in 2021(soon 2022).

Make and model of your motherboard?
P8Z68-V Asus Motherboard