GTX 770 Dropping in usage

txavalachext

Reputable
May 23, 2015
Hi, So I've got a problem every time i try to play Arma 3 or Planetside 2 i get really bad stuttering from 1 second all the way to 10 or sometimes even 15 seconds. As you can imagine this is really frustrating. I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU but im not sure if they are the issue.
All the temps are quite low around 40-50 sometimes 55 so i dont think its overheating.
My specs are:
I5 4690K
PNY GTX 770 2GB
8GB RAM
Z97K motherboard
1TB Hard drive
Corsair CX 750w
Here is the drops in usage on MSI afterburner:http://
Update: My graphics card has crashed and recovered a couple times today so this is looking more and more like a graphics card problem.

Solution
It looks like it's perhaps not getting enough power, obviously your PSU is more than capable but make sure it's all hooked up correctly. Also, what did you upgrade from CPU and Motherboard wise? Sometimes you'll need to reinstall chipset drivers.

tjcoops

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2010
It looks like it's perhaps not getting enough power, obviously your PSU is more than capable but make sure it's all hooked up correctly. Also, what did you upgrade from CPU and Motherboard wise? Sometimes you'll need to reinstall chipset drivers.

Solution

txavalachext

Reputable
May 23, 2015

Actually this hasnt fixed it i thought it had and since then the problem is still going on im thinking that my gpu is dying on me.