GTX 770 random restarts while Streaming

TheG0at

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
So I installed my new GTX 770 a few days ago and everything has been working great I can play games all day long with no problems but as soon I I start to stream a video it restarts my pc. I get no BSOD or anything its just randomly restarts. My gpu is running at around 30 celsius same with my cpu.

Anyone have any thought?

Solution
Had a problem similar like this wiht my 770. I solved it by doing this.

- Delete all drivers, geforce experience and anything nvidia related
- Restart pc
- Download the latest Nvdia drivers straight from their website WITHOUT GEFORCE EXPERIENCE ( found here: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=nl-nl)
- Download Geforce experience after you have the latest drivers installed and running.

Hope this helps!

Xiembeest

Honorable
Jun 24, 2013
Had a problem similar like this wiht my 770. I solved it by doing this.

- Delete all drivers, geforce experience and anything nvidia related
- Restart pc
- Download the latest Nvdia drivers straight from their website WITHOUT GEFORCE EXPERIENCE ( found here: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=nl-nl)
- Download Geforce experience after you have the latest drivers installed and running.

Hope this helps!

Solution

accessgamer

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013

I installed EVGA GTX SUPER CLOCKED 770 4GB.

I could see the game play is not smooth for NFS MOST WANTED & BATTLE FIELD 3.

I am using the optimal settings that NVIDIA CONTROL gave.

Because it is 4GB Card and it should give a smooth game play for these old 2012 Games right ?

Do you notice , when we change some settings and apply in NVIDIA control there should be some small "swoosh" sound produced from the card

as a kind of acknowledgement or confirmation.I could not hear that sound and also my fans run all of a sudden at very high RPM and make more noise.

Any suggestions ?

TheG0at

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Well I Thought it was ok after reinstalling the drivers w/o GeForce Experiance. It seemed fine for a couple days then BAM computer restarts again but this time I wasn't even streaming I was just browsing the web.

TheG0at

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Just trying to keep this updated in case someone else runs into this issue. I updated my Bios yesterday the last time I updated it was in 2012 so yea...anyways computer stayed on the entire time I was at work yesterday, usually it shuts off while I'm at work so hopefully this did the trick.

TheG0at

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Ok, so updating the Bios has solved the problem....so far anyways. So for anyone having this same issue I reinstalled all the drivers w/o Geforce experiance. I then installed Geforce Experience separately then updated my MB Bios. so hopefully this works for anyone else with this issue.