GTX 780 ti

romerrr

Reputable
Nov 9, 2015
so i have recently been given a gtx 780 ti superclocked from evga but it didnt work so i tried the oven method and got it to work with no issues and even survived several furmark 30 minutes tests, several benchmarks in a short amount of time and no stuter or visual artifacts and although my system currentyl has a weak ass pentium im still not sure of the capabilities of the card as i have always been a budget gamer and am only getting a 7700k at the end of next month, my question is what kind of perfomance am i to expect from this card and the i7 together

Solution
If you keep your settings modest, you'll be able to game at 1440 decently(over 60fps), but not at super speeds(0ver 90fps). If you're gaming at 1080p, you'll be able to game on a 144hz display and just about max out your refresh, once again, at modest settings.

dudmont

Reputable
Feb 23, 2015
If you keep your settings modest, you'll be able to game at 1440 decently(over 60fps), but not at super speeds(0ver 90fps). If you're gaming at 1080p, you'll be able to game on a 144hz display and just about max out your refresh, once again, at modest settings.

Solution