Question GTX 970 ASUS STRIX crashing the PC with 100% use.

Feb 3, 2021
Hello guys, I reaIy needing help from you, I have a PC that is: Ryzen 5 1600, motherboard - GA-A320MA-M.2, Chinese RAM of brand Reiinno - 2x8GB 2666MHZ with OC for 3000Mhz, GTX 970 ASUS STRIX 4GB, SSD NVME 256GB XPG for Windows and SSD SATA 500GB for games.

I'm feeling that my PC is saying "bottleneck" a lot in some games, like Eternal Returns, Genshin Impact, League of Legends and Heavy Rain, I have some FPS drops a little abrupt and out of the blue, I recently had to buy another source, a Corsair CX-500 (this girl is 9 years old) and a new 500W REDRAGON came out, unfortunately it was what my money gave to buy because I needed the PC working to work, in the work item everything is working perfectly so I have a problem at the time I'm going to play, I did some stress tests using AIDA 64 to see if the mobo VRMs were supporting the CPU and to my surprise they are all working, but there was a catch, when I did the stress test on the GPU my PC is locking as if it were the 100% CPU but who is in stress is the GPU, I'm afraid the video card is getting bad or something else I hope you can help me I'm desperate, I'm out of money at the moment for NOTHING, I already tested with another pl just a GTX 650 TI BOOST video, switched the memories, overclocked the memories, put another source I borrowed, installed Windows again, installed Windows on the gaming SSD and the same problem continues, I'm stuck because I don't have other processor, motherboard and memories to be able to test, do you have any other suggestions?

Feb 4, 2021
The problem may be in the unit, a friend turned off the computer in games randomly, opened the power supply and there 2 capacitors swelled, changed and everything is OK

Feb 3, 2021
The only thing that instantly rings alarm bells with me here is the ram as its basically of a brand ive never heard of and this could be causing the issues.
Mee too guess that is it, I thiking in buy a new kit of RAM but I don't know about good brands.

Can you tell me about good brands?

The problem may be in the unit, a friend turned off the computer in games randomly, opened the power supply and there 2 capacitors swelled, changed and everything is OK
I understand but my power suply it's new , I bought in the last mounth in december.

Do you guess that was it?

Feb 4, 2021
Mee too guess that is it, I thiking in buy a new kit of RAM but I don't know about good brands.

Can you tell me about good brands?

I understand but my power suply it's new , I bought in the last mounth in december.

Do you guess that was it?
I can't say 100%, but I had a similar problem with the block

Feb 3, 2021
I can't say 100%, but I had a similar problem with the block

Ok, I bought a new RAM kit from Crucial Ballistix 2x 8GB 3000Mhz. This model has a 10-year warranty, so I'm going to test it to see if it's the motherboard, but I think it's the memories because a friend told me yesterday that the his brother had the same problem as me and it was the memory kit that was "bad" brand, well I hope I can solve it, thank you very much for your help <3

Reactions: Nicolass