Reputable
Mar 1, 2015
Results

Power: 112%
Core: +125(Boost up to 1505)
Memory: +265

The Card came clocked at 1380Mhz out of the box

FPS
Metro Redux (Everything max besides SSAA and Advanced PHYSX)
Stock:85
OC: 92

Unigine Valley
Stock: 57.8
OC: 62.1

Ungine Heaven
Stock: 55
OC: 59.1

The temps also never went above 68 Degrees Celsius

I used OCCT to Validate and I ran it for 30 Minutes(3 Mins idle at the beginning and 2 Mins Idle at the end so 25 Mins under full load) and the temps seemed to cap out at 84 Degrees

I haven't noticed any Artifacting or Graphical bugs with the Exception of one in Valley where the Screen Tear seemed to ripple around however I Suspect that this was because I was running without V-Sync
I don't know how this could be an OC Related issue if OCCT gave no errors and It only happens in Valley(Heaven Sometimes too) but let me know

Solution
Screen tearing is cause by half the screen getting one frame and the the other half getting the next frame in line resulting in 2 frames being seen at once. This can happen any time the frame rate is higher than the refresh rate of the monitor. TO stop this from happening all you need to do is turn on V-sync but this does no good in benchmarks. This option is best used in games and video environments and not stress testing or benchmarking.
Screen tearing is cause by half the screen getting one frame and the the other half getting the next frame in line resulting in 2 frames being seen at once. This can happen any time the frame rate is higher than the refresh rate of the monitor. TO stop this from happening all you need to do is turn on V-sync but this does no good in benchmarks. This option is best used in games and video environments and not stress testing or benchmarking.

Solution

Shaan5

Reputable
Mar 1, 2015

Just played the Metro Last Light Redux and The Difference in FPS was pretty good.
I did notice a few issues while on the train. Like the texture of a Piece of paper popping in out depending on the Camera angle as well as White boxes popping in for a millisecond but I watched a few LP and Vids of the same Scene on PC and Everyone else was having the Same Glitches so I'm Good... Just Paranoid

Played Modded Skyrim For A bit too and it ran great!

Just Googled it and apparently the LL Redux is known for texture flicker issues.

I'll definitely keep my eyes open for Graphical bugs though