GTX 970 Palit Jetstream

et3rnal_ftw

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016
So i recently got my hands to a GTX 970 Palit Jetstream edition and i clearly get that the max core clock without overclocking is 1050 when it should be 1152.Is there something wrong with the power limit of something!??

Solution
I actually think that is normal, it doesn't reach it's full potential until stressed out. Just as long as your 970 isn't overheating, you can OC it a bit more. But I am giving you a fair warning, this card is really old and who knows what will happen when you OC it.

et3rnal_ftw

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016
Did a test with some games and it seems that it reaches tge 1305mhz clock when under "pressure". I did not overclock it or something but it reaches the default boost cloxk of palit jetstream without a problem. Will there be any good overclocking it a bit more?

pootissandvichheavy

Commendable
Aug 19, 2018
I actually think that is normal, it doesn't reach it's full potential until stressed out. Just as long as your 970 isn't overheating, you can OC it a bit more. But I am giving you a fair warning, this card is really old and who knows what will happen when you OC it.

Solution