Gul Rune

I play on Us West ladder Sc and just got my second dude to the hell hell
forge and was lucky enough to get a gul rune i was pleased with it knowing
it was a half decent rune.
But to my disapontment i have found out it has a very little trade value and
i cant even find someone to trade down to an ist (witch i want to make
delerium) Is there anyone out there that want to trade for ist
if not im just going to hang onto it for a while and see if i can get
anything else to trade with it

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:37:51 GMT, "custard" <custards1@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I play on Us West ladder Sc and just got my second dude to the hell hell
>forge and was lucky enough to get a gul rune i was pleased with it knowing
>it was a half decent rune.
>But to my disapontment i have found out it has a very little trade value and
>i cant even find someone to trade down to an ist (witch i want to make
>delerium) Is there anyone out there that want to trade for ist
>if not im just going to hang onto it for a while and see if i can get
>anything else to trade with it

I had the same issue once. The best thing to do if you can't get
anything for it, is to hope for another GUL rune (maybe another couple
Hell characters). With 2 GUL runes, you can make a VEX which is
vastly more valuable.

That said, I found a VEX once doing Hell Eldritch runs... and it
wasn't Eldritch that dropped it!

- Samiel

"Samiel" <samiel@samiel.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:37:51 GMT, "custard" <custards1@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>>I play on Us West ladder Sc and just got my second dude to the hell hell
>>forge and was lucky enough to get a gul rune i was pleased with it knowing
>>it was a half decent rune.
>>But to my disapontment i have found out it has a very little trade value
>>and
>>i cant even find someone to trade down to an ist (witch i want to make
>>delerium) Is there anyone out there that want to trade for ist
>>if not im just going to hang onto it for a while and see if i can get
>>anything else to trade with it
>>
> I had the same issue once. The best thing to do if you can't get
> anything for it, is to hope for another GUL rune (maybe another couple
> Hell characters). With 2 GUL runes, you can make a VEX which is
> vastly more valuable.
>
> That said, I found a VEX once doing Hell Eldritch runs... and it
> wasn't Eldritch that dropped it!
>
> - Samiel

I got a vex once off *nightmare* countess in HC.
I looked it up on the drop calculator and it had odds of 1 million to 1 or
something crazy like that.

Vladesch schrieb:

<snip>

> I got a vex once off *nightmare* countess in HC.
> I looked it up on the drop calculator and it had odds of 1 million to 1 or
> something crazy like that.

I find it quite amusing that the only item from Hell Countess which will
drop less often than a LO rune is - you will never guess it - a minor
mana potion :).

---
Hannes