Question guys is this problem from new gpu ?

Apr 18, 2024
you are going to at least have to specify certain times within the video.

have no idea what game this may be,
who these characters are,
or what any specific effects should be in place for any certain actions.
At 0.9 seconds, he noticed that there was a strange problem, such as the image moving in general or recurring. I do not know how to describe it

Apr 18, 2024
Mar 31, 2024
At 0.9 seconds, he noticed that there was a strange problem, such as the image moving in general or recurring. I do not know how to describe it
Are you talking about the brief bump in the viewport, as if someone was handholding a camera and hiccuped?

I don't think it's the GPU but a glitch in the animation of the game, because the GUI remains in the same relative place to the screen. If it were a glitch on the GPU end that made the entire image slide the game GUI would also move.

If you want to be sure the GUI isn't moving bring the video into a software that can edit it, draw alignment lines and check frame by frame, because I'm too lazy to do that and only compared the position relative to my cursor. :tearsofjoy:

Apr 18, 2024
Are you talking about the brief bump in the viewport, as if someone was handholding a camera and hiccuped?

I don't think it's the GPU but a glitch in the animation of the game, because the GUI remains in the same relative place to the screen. If it were a glitch on the GPU end that made the entire image slide the game GUI would also move.

If you want to be sure the GUI isn't moving bring the video into a software that can edit it, draw alignment lines and check frame by frame, because I'm too lazy to do that and only compared the position relative to my cursor. :tearsofjoy:
This is another strange case, but why am I the only one directing it?
View: https://imgur.com/a/u9mPdtl

sec 0.2

This is another strange case...sec 0.2
if you mean @ :02, just looks like the character stop moving and the camera bumps.

looks more like an intentional game feature trying to make the movements look a bit more realistic. as if someone was running with a helmet/visor and the immediate stopping joggled the view.
why am I the only one directing it?
you mean "detecting"?

how do you know?
if it's built-in to the game then others may just not be complaining
or possibly not understanding what you mean when describing it to them.

unless issues similar to what is bothering you in this game happens in all games then it is not caused by the GPU.
it would be an issue with this particular game.

if running though a game distributor(Steam, Epic, etc) rehash the game files and see if it may just have been a corrupt file.
if installed from a downloaded install package; reinstall.
When I enter a game like Party Animals, the graphics card starts working loudly why ?
anytime your card needs to work a bit harder then it's temperature rises.
when the temp rises the fans work harder and produce more noise.

Apr 18, 2024
I don't know since it happens so fast it might be hard to see it clearly in other games. I even saw some bad textures in a genshin impact. I just want to make sure if gpu is fine or not
looks more like an intentional game feature trying to make the movements look a bit more realistic. as if someone was running with a helmet/visor and the immediate stopping joggled the view.

you mean "detecting"?

how do you know?
if it's built-in to the game then others may just not be complaining
or possibly not understanding what you mean when describing it to them.

unless issues similar to what is bothering you in this game happens in all games then it is not caused by the GPU.
it would be an issue with this particular game.

if running though a game distributor(Steam, Epic, etc) rehash the game files and see if it may just have been a corrupt file.
if installed from a downloaded install package; reinstall.

anytime your card needs to work a bit harder then it's temperature rises.
when the temp rises the fans work harder and produce more noise.

TRENDING THREADS