[SOLVED] Gygabite Mechanical keyboard

Jun 22, 2018
Hey, i am thinking of buying The gygabite k83 blue. Is it a good
keyboard or is there better. Could you suggest me some mechanical keyboards under 50 dollars preffebly blue swiches

Solution
It's a very good deal, considering it's only $40 on amazon at the moment, I think that's the lowest price I have seen for a genuine Cherry blue board at that price (possible they are dropping prices to compete with the generics).

And speaking of generic, Redragon has an RGB board that uses Outemu blues for $45 on amazon - I have their K552 board that also uses Outemu blues, can vouch for it, very excellent quality product.
It's a very good deal, considering it's only $40 on amazon at the moment, I think that's the lowest price I have seen for a genuine Cherry blue board at that price (possible they are dropping prices to compete with the generics).

And speaking of generic, Redragon has an RGB board that uses Outemu blues for $45 on amazon - I have their K552 board that also uses Outemu blues, can vouch for it, very excellent quality product.

Solution

gondo

Distinguished
For cherry blue switches I'd choose a Steelseries Apex M500. The Steel Series QX2 switches are similar to a Cherry Red in case you wonder.

Go to www.mechanicalkeyboards.com and browse by Cherry Blue to get a list of keyboards.