Question H115i pro platinum pump speed

Jun 12, 2019
So I recently bought a h125pro platinum and I am not sure whether it's ok or not to keep the pump's speed at max. It has 3 profiles: quiet, balanced, and extreme. What do you think I should do?

Jul 28, 2019
Keep the pump at max at all times, it's how it was designed. Lower the pump means that it can't pump the water and your cpu will get hotter. I would guess that the profiles should be used if you have a fan in the connector, not a pump.

Jun 12, 2019
Keep the pump at max at all times, it's how it was designed. Lower the pump means that it can't pump the water and your cpu will get hotter. I would guess that the profiles should be used if you have a fan in the connector, not a pump.
Ok, one more thing. Do you know what determines the speed of the chassis fans? Like, the MB temp, the CPU temp or something else? And my MB doesn't seem to recognise the correct speed my pump is spinning at. Max speed is 2840 rpm and tbe MB says it's speed is 5000 and something rpm.

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, one more thing. Do you know what determines the speed of the chassis fans? Like, the MB temp, the CPU temp or something else? And my MB doesn't seem to recognise the correct speed my pump is spinning at. Max speed is 2840 rpm and tbe MB says it's speed is 5000 and something rpm.
The chassis fans usually go by the cpu temp.