Question H150i cooler

LionKing12

Honorable
Nov 12, 2015
I want to use cooler CORSAIR HYDRO H150i PRO RGB on this case Carbide SPEC-DELTA RGB problem is it has only 2 fan space on top but in specifications it says it can support H150i which means I will have to remove its front RGB fans that come with the case and install the cooler there and move airflow case fans somewhere else. So if I do this, will it work properly as it should?

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
According to their product showcase video, the case was fitted with a 240mm AIO at the top leaving the RGB fans at the front intact. You could do that or have the RGB fans on the AIO with the non RGB fans recycled in the case, at the top and rear.

LionKing12

Honorable
Nov 12, 2015
According to their product showcase video, the case was fitted with a 240mm AIO at the top leaving the RGB fans at the front intact. You could do that or have the RGB fans on the AIO with the non RGB fans recycled in the case, at the top and rear.

New to this, a little confused. All I wanna do is fit the whole H150i with its own fans on the front after I remove the case's RGB 3 fans from the front and install them somewhere else the case. So will H150i work properly after I install it on the front.

xravenxdota

Reputable
Aug 26, 2017
Ok i got an AIO 240mm rgb water cooler but it's the same principle .I got the CM MB 500 which has radiator for 240mm just in front.It came with 3 rgb fans.So i removed the 2 front fan and install it at the top as exhaust fan's and installed the radiator and 2x rgb fans behind my mesh grill as intakes.Just make sure your case has the proper rgb splitters which i think it should have.