Hacker Claiming He Can Exploit Windows Update

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pale paladin

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
Why don't we glass that country of infidels and be done with the threat in all of it's forms?

Oh yeah America doesn't have the stomach for that. :( I do :) give me the botton or trigger or knife. I'll do it. mwhahahahahahahahahahaha

G

Comodehacker came into this 21 years ago.
Maybe he will leave this world in 21 days!

r3t4rd

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
Phantom, everything that you typed and posted on this subject, which would have came out of your mouth, is utter BS. I ROFLMAO when I read what you posted. You just made everyeone else dumber for reading all your posts. You try to sound like you know what you are talking about but you actually do not. Heck, you sound like this 21yrs Hacker kid. Its astounding all your comments are all thumbed down. You ever wonder why? Perhaps you are socially inept and do not understand any social queues.

Stupid people should not have kids.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011

Cool story bro, u mad? Don't like the fact that someone knows their system better than you or something? :D

No idea what an antivirus topic has to do with being socially inept. Perhaps you should first clarify what exactly you're referring to before throwing insults.

And I don't try to sound like anything - I'm just stating facts, mind you.

I can't sound like him. He thinks he'll troll everyone into fearing Windows Updates. I'm merely saying why that won't affect me, and neither would a failure of any other online service (except Google, lol... the damn thing is too useful).

r3t4rd

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
Nope. I am not mad. Just laughing at you. From your comments, you don't know much about security and actual hacking. And what facts? Your Facts are not facts they are your opinions and novice advice. What you cliam and state can easily be proven wrong. But I am not going to sit here and argue the points with kids. Thus, again, that is why all your commnents have been down rated. I am just pointing out the obvious.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011

Do YOU know about security and hacking? No? Thought so. And I wanna see you prove me wrong when I say that switching off Autorun eliminates danger of USB malware.

r3t4rd

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]amk-aka-phantom[/nom]And I wanna see you prove me wrong when I say that switching off Autorun eliminates danger of USB malware.[/citation]
ROFL!!!! Seriously?!!! Turning off "Autorun" is gonna eliminate USB Maleware...heck any type of intrusion??!!??

Get a clue kid. I work in an corporate entpeprise environment with a fortune 500 Company with over 10K users and 50K Computers and also for over 12yrs now. Sorry to say but I have more knowledge in security and hacking than you will ever. Again, thanks for the good laugh!!! Made my day!!!!

Nuff said.....! LMAO!

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011

Will you READ for once? Turning off Autorun will eliminate ALL USB autolaunched malware, whether YOU believe it or not. Whether there're infected files such as documents with harmful macros or whatever other nonsense doesn't fall under this category. Also, congrats on wasting your life like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.