Hackers Connect Shock Collars to Sega Genesis Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Better use for them than on a Dog!

Electric Dog Collars are designed for shit arse lazy Dog owners to stupid to learn how to train their dog properly!

Let me stick that collar on your neck and teach you how not to talk.

aftcomet

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
Reminds of smell-o-vision.

I don't understand this crap at all. Inflict pain? Why? To improve the experience? How about you kill yourself when you die in the game? That's sound very realistic.

Games should be enjoyable and relaxing at all times. Not frustrating, painful, and idiotic.

[citation][nom]Pennanen[/nom]This just proves that french people are wussies. They take them off after 1 hit.[/citation]

Discriminatory much? Besides, they both took more than one hit before taking them off several times.

Kreth

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
[citation][nom]blazorthon[/nom]Discriminatory much? Besides, they both took more than one hit before taking them off several times.[/citation]
Obviously you are not in college anymore

[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]god i would love one of thesethan again, one of these probably wouldn't effect me much, electricity doesn't hurt me the same way it does most people.[/citation]

It's cheating if you ground yourself.

G

Back to the atari 800 days i made an audio filter that takes the buzzing sound when somebody lost a piece on some board games ,and conected them to a transformer so every time you loose a piece you receive an electrical shock(the higher the tone the more painful the shock),it was a blast then guys start to bring audio amplifiers an bigger transformers so we start making chained teams i somebody loose a piece all the team get a shock......sigh those were the days....it also worked great on the old intelivision games but controller were so unreliable that we run out of them...lol

G

You're mixing the shock collar with a bark collar; a bark collar is automatic and sound-activated, whenever the dog barks it emits an odor which is very unpleasant for dogs (e.g., bitter apple or bitter orange), and over the time, it teaches the dog not to be too noisy when left alone. A shock collar is a remote-controlled, manually operated device used by professional trainers as a last resort for the obedience training of problem dogs who would otherwise be put down. Shock collars, sadly, are also used by morons who just don't know any better, and the result is often a permanently crippled or severely physically/mentally damaged dog. If it was up to me, these torture devices would be made illegal for non-professional use.

G

PS: btw, when I said "morons" I was referring to irresponsible dog owners and not these Sega Genesis guys, these fellows are just very late to the party (I mean Genesis? Really? What's next for them, Atari sticks that spray lemon juice?)

f-14

Distinguished
epic! every console game should be REQUIRED to wear this!
[citation][nom]justsomerandomjoe[/nom]You're mixing the shock collar with a bark collar; a bark collar is automatic and sound-activated, whenever the dog barks it emits an odor which is very unpleasant for dogs (e.g., bitter apple or bitter orange), and over the time, it teaches the dog not to be too noisy when left alone. A shock collar is a remote-controlled, manually operated device used by professional trainers as a last resort for the obedience training of problem dogs who would otherwise be put down. Shock collars, sadly, are also used by morons who just don't know any better, and the result is often a permanently crippled or severely physically/mentally damaged dog. If it was up to me, these torture devices would be made illegal for non-professional use.[/citation]
i trained dogs as a kid, shock collars have settings, you adjust the settings for the size of the dog and also don't buy one with a 9v/12v system for a tiny dog as it would kill it or leave the dogs as you described.
kind of like fitting a battery for the device you are using, you wouldn't hook up a car battery for your pen or key chain light.
the owners manual always says you should test the device on yourself before placing it on the animals.
the high volatage ones are desgined for bigger dogs that like to bite passersby on the side walks and roads and the dogs who like to chase cars and it works maginificently as they give audible warnings before they activate allowing animals to learn they are doing something wrong. the high end models even have a remote for when you take your dog/animal (horse, pig, other{you laugh but i see it enough to mention it}) to the park or out on a jog or what not.
just don't carry the remote in your pocket other things like keys can press up on the remote buttons can trigger the collar to shock for no reason as i first found out on a bike ride with my dog :(

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]epic! every console game should be REQUIRED to wear this!i trained dogs as a kid, shock collars have settings, you adjust the settings for the size of the dog and also don't buy one with a 9v/12v system for a tiny dog as it would kill it or leave the dogs as you described.kind of like fitting a battery for the device you are using, you wouldn't hook up a car battery for your pen or key chain light.the owners manual always says you should test the device on yourself before placing it on the animals.the high volatage ones are desgined for bigger dogs that like to bite passersby on the side walks and roads and the dogs who like to chase cars and it works maginificently as they give audible warnings before they activate allowing animals to learn they are doing something wrong. the high end models even have a remote for when you take your dog/animal (horse, pig, other{you laugh but i see it enough to mention it}) to the park or out on a jog or what not.just don't carry the remote in your pocket other things like keys can press up on the remote buttons can trigger the collar to shock for no reason as i first found out on a bike ride with my dog[/citation]

to bad you cant shock collar kids... have a satan spawn of a brother, will destroy everything, and cant be reasoned with.

[citation][nom]Pennanen[/nom]This just proves that french people are wussies. They take them off after 1 hit.[/citation]

Euros now days (mainly those my age and younger) are mostly cowards that will do anything to cheat and not lose. Almost spineless and without any moral values well most of them. Eastern euros are terrible with their big mouths, big tempers, and equally massive egos. I would know I play on a wow server that 90%+ of its population is from europe. The younger they are the worse they are and usually they have unrealistic expectations of others to cater to all their needs. As for the old farts here I suggest that you drop by any university or college for an update because people that are my age from there are no where near the same as past generations. They have no respect for difference of opinion and are extremely rude.

The worst ones are total elitist dicks that think they are like gods.

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
[citation][nom]aftcomet[/nom]Reminds of smell-o-vision. I don't understand this crap at all. Inflict pain? Why? To improve the experience? How about you kill yourself when you die in the game? That's sound very realistic.Games should be enjoyable and relaxing at all times. Not frustrating, painful, and idiotic.[/citation]

Well that's just, like, your opinion man...

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011

Would you like me to put a shock collar on you and watch you play while holding the control? Surely the nervousness WON'T increase the mistakes you make...

sixdegree

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
They really need to play another game such as Marvel vs Capcom and mod the collar so every punch and kick received by their fighters translated into electric shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.