Halo2 AWSK map pack

Having problems innstalling the new maps....I do have the other maps
released earlier.
Got error message saying the HD was probably full......but it has a lot of
space.
Now nothing happens when im start the installer.......
help.....

never mind,I though I had update maps from earlier...........I dont even
have a chipped xbox which is required for the maps to work......:(

Per N wrote:

> never mind,I though I had update maps from earlier...........I dont even
> have a chipped xbox which is required for the maps to work......:(

You can apply that update on a soft-modded xbox as well.