Question Hamachi - lan problem

Nov 16, 2023
System specs
Ryzen 7 2700x
Mobo: B450 A PRO from MSI
RAM: 16gb Gigabyte 3733mhz( running at 3600)
GPU: 5700XT feom sapphire
storage: 256 gb ssd m.2 for windows, 512gb ssd, 512gb hdd.
Psu: Seasonic 750w 80+gold

Operating system is Windows 11 pro
version 23h2
I haven't change any components since i installed this operating system.

I have no issues with the internet, any game i play like Counter Strike 2 or Valorant or any other game, I play with really good ping, no problems.

The only time i have a problem is when i try to play vintage story with one of my friends using hamachi. When he tries to join my world , it is just not possible( disabling the firewall as well ) , when i join his world there is no issue , just that occasionally it disconnects me from the world, i tried changing the network from my phone and the same issue is happening.

I think it is a problem with the ethernet drivers or something. Is there anyone that can help me sort this problem. It is really annoying to keep disconnecting and joining.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Last time i tried Hamachi it didn't set an ip address in it's virtual network adapter, might be why he can't connect. See if your friend's Hamachi has an ip address there for i believe ipv4.

Alternatively could try Radmin vpn, I've had better success with that, and it does set an ip address in it's virtual network adapter.

Nov 16, 2023
Last time i tried Hamachi it didn't set an ip address in it's virtual network adapter, might be why he can't connect. See if your friend's Hamachi has an ip address there for i believe ipv4.

Alternatively could try Radmin vpn, I've had better success with that, and it does set an ip address in it's virtual network adapter.

also tried that and the same thing happened, forgot to mention