bill

I have removable hard drives, when i replace my alt. d drive it tells me
access denied when ever i try to move a file, whats up, any help would
be appreciated, i'm lost bill

did you have any permissions set on the alt d drive
before the external one? it could be a permissions issue,
along with you didn't share it over a network, or share
it for other users.

I have a similar problem. How do I check this and change the permissions so
that I can write to the blocked drive?