[SOLVED] Hard drive not showing up

Feb 8, 2021
My hard drive isnt showing up on my pc i just replaced psu. when i disconnected all other storage pc wont load just goes right to the bios

Solution
Sadly it seems like when your PSU died, it took your HDD with it 😔

I suggest that you double check on another PC before considering your next options, which are, warranty (do not tell them about the PSU), data recovery if you don't have a backup, find a PCB for the same model AND firmware revision to try your own data recovery / HDD revival as the PCB is usually the part that gets fried, or put it on some concrete you don't want, put on some safety glasses and hit it with a hammer a few times and bin it.

Fingers crossed 🤞
Feb 8, 2021
Psu died one day when i was playing for no reason just got my new one today. I tried plugging the hdd into another computer and when i turned it out it made no noise at all

TheJoker2020

Commendable
Oct 13, 2020
Sadly it seems like when your PSU died, it took your HDD with it 😔

I suggest that you double check on another PC before considering your next options, which are, warranty (do not tell them about the PSU), data recovery if you don't have a backup, find a PCB for the same model AND firmware revision to try your own data recovery / HDD revival as the PCB is usually the part that gets fried, or put it on some concrete you don't want, put on some safety glasses and hit it with a hammer a few times and bin it.

Fingers crossed 🤞

Solution

TRENDING THREADS