Question Hard Drive Problem

Jul 2, 2019
Hello!
The hard drive in my computer failed and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to fix it without paying a professional. It is a 3tb Seagate 3.5 hard drive and it is not allowing my computer to boot windows, even though windows is installed on my ssd. When I take the hard drive out and boot off the ssd, everything works fine, and it boots to windows. I do not care about the data on the hard drive as I have it backed up on a home server, however i still would like to use this hard drive if possible. I tried using it on another computer and still the same problem. Thank you for any input.

Jul 2, 2019
and what exact error that block you from booting to windows?
check boot seq?
full system spec?

My system is a HP prebuilt from 2015
CPU: i7-4770
RAM: 24576 MB DDR3 at 1333MHz
MOBO: I do not exactly know what the motherboard is but...
Product name: 810-130qe
SKU Number E3W47AV#ABA
System Board ID: 2AF3

I do not know the specific problem because when I boot, I can not go into safe mode, run windows troubleshooter or whatever, or even get into the BIOS. The system is completely frozen. Finally, my boot sequence is set to boot off my SSD with windows installed.

Jul 2, 2019
try it on another pc?
get a external enclosed ?
I already tried it on another computer and the same problem occurs. Even though windows is on a SSD it prevents it from booting. I am pretty sure that the drive is done, and should get a new one.

I do have an external enclosure, ill try to see of that helps.