[SOLVED] Hard Drive shows as System reserved.

Solution
Uhm yeah, i tried to clone my disk From C to H and I cancelled it because the Clonezila speed was decreasing every second and it was going to take 24 hours, that's a different problem (If you know why its decreasing please tell me), and after that i looked at Disk Management and saw that this is what happened after I cancelled it

Then you just need to delete all the partitions on that drive, and create a new one, then format it. Will have the disk blank and ready for use again as one disk.
Need more details about the setup before anyone tells you to do anything. How was the system setup, is this a new setup and it ended up this way? Need details. The most obvious answer is just to delete the partitions and format the disk but without knowing how you setup the system that can make it not boot anymore.

Looks like you may have done some cloning of disks or used an image disk or something.

DacheZ

Reputable
Mar 17, 2019
Need more details about the setup before anyone tells you to do anything. How was the system setup, is this a new setup and it ended up this way? Need details. The most obvious answer is just to delete the partitions and format the disk but without knowing how you setup the system that can make it not boot anymore.

Looks like you may have done some cloning of disks or used an image disk or something.
Uhm yeah, i tried to clone my disk From C to H and I cancelled it because the Clonezila speed was decreasing every second and it was going to take 24 hours, that's a different problem (If you know why its decreasing please tell me), and after that i looked at Disk Management and saw that this is what happened after I cancelled it

Then you just need to delete all the partitions on that drive, and create a new one, then format it. Will have the disk blank and ready for use again as one disk.

Solution
Hello! I don't know why my Hard Drive H: shows as System Reserved. Can someone help me fix the problem?
This is what it looks like:
Actually it's just label of the volume H: "Reservato per il sistema". You can change the label to whatever you want. So that's not really a problem.

But there's problem with your G: drive. It has been converted to dynamic. You should clean disk 2 and convert it back to basic.